Making music a career isn’t far-fetched. Getting started on the right path is the most difficult part. That’s why we’ve taken the time to dig deep and explain how to do it right, in our 44 page, FREE step-by-step DIY music promotion guide.
The music industry has changed! Digital distribution, music promotion and sharing platforms have caused a complete re-thinking of how music works—new ways to listen, new ways to create, new ways to share.
The real changes are happening for independent music. Creators have more tools and freedom than ever. The rise of digital marketing has opened a giant door for independent artists.
The tricky part is making music a sustainable full-time job, making a living from doing what you love best. But it’s not as hard as you think. With a solid music marketing plan and some DIY promotion tips you can have a sustainable music career.
The Emergent Behaviors FREE DIY Promotion Guide will teach you the essentials of how to promote your music right. It’ll give you more time and freedom to focus on what really matters. Creating!
You’ll find out everything you need to know about:
- Turning your music into a sustainable career
- Getting the exposure, you need when you’re starting out
- How to sell music on your own
- Turning hard work into real results (and how to work smarter)
- Getting heard by tastemakers in the music industry
- The secrets of radio airplay, music publishing, digital distribution and music licensing
- Expanding your reach outside of your own community to a global level
- Booking bigger and bigger gigs – from dive bars to stadiums
- The essentials of effective Internet marketing