All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.
Your Custom Artist Development Plan
Being an artist is one of the only jobs where we just throw unqualified people out to work and just expect them to succeed. There is no one really teaching artists how to be artists. What could we be doing to better prepare the artist before they go on radio tour, before they go in a studio, before they get dropped into the limelight where we want to build them up but end up knocking them down? What can we do as an industry to better prepare our artists for this journey? As a matter of fact, we need to think about it pretty hard because we’re funding it!
There’s a big problem in the music business today.
The huge problem all creators are facing today is that anyone can push a few buttons and release whatever they’ve made into the world.
The Internet has been a great leveller and it provides everyone equal opportunity and this is why having a real plan is critical.
Great music is the starting point.
We’re talking about an artist development road-map that deeply dives into each area that you choose to focus on, providing our top recommendation in each area, so you don’t waste any time or energy.
With our knowledge of growing a fanbase and managing overwhelm, we can help to get you taking laser-focused action with purpose & clarity on your goals. Being mindful of your current resources and strengths, we layout a step-by-step guide in each area so you will know exactly what to do, and in what order to do it, to get to your goals.
Include Any of the Following Sections:
- Defining Your Target Markets
- New Release Launch Strategies
- Digital Music Distribution
- Full Online Evaluation (Site, Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Blog, etc.)
- Website Optimization
- A REAL Social Media Strategy That WORKS!
- Best Practices For Getting Followers, Fans, and Plays on Spotify
- Spotify Playlisting Strategies
- SoundCloud Growth and Playlists
- Newsletter Management & Growth
- Licensing Music for Film And TV
- Crowdfunding or Patreon
- Merchandise – how to choose the perfect merch for you
- Performing Rights Organizations (ASCAP, BMI, SESAC)
- Live Performance Strategies and Resources
- Stay at Home Strategies to attract fans without leaving your couch
- Introductions to EFFECTIVE Traditional Publicists, Merch Manufacturers & Booking Consultants
Want to know more? Read our Blog Article on the 5 POINT PLAN and why it works for you.